The comments written by readers of a text are a very important part of PoetBay.com. A crucial part of improving our texts is to pay attention to the readers' opinions. Well-written comments, both positive and negative, motivate us to write even better texts.
- Write constructive comments
- Comment the text, not the comments
- Please motivate your comments, i.e., avoid short comments like "good text"
- Personal slander is under no circumstances acceptable
- Please, avoid irony, sarcasm, etc.
- Respect other people's opinions
- Let us know if any comment offends you
- The general Code of conduct of PoetBay.com also applies to writing comments
To submit comments, please login to PoetBay.