In the hospital waiting room by Ann WoodDaddy stands in front of the maternity hospital, the midwife comes out:
- Ivanov, congratulations! You have a boy.
Joy, everything you want ...
After a while the midwife came out again:
- Stoyanov? Congratulations, you have a boy!
Every time one of the dads comes out, they hope to call him ....
After the midwife's third release, the dad in question is visibly nervous about the scandal:
"How embarrassing was you comrade?" This one came after me .... preceded me. The one came after me ..... and you served him with advantage.
At that moment another midwife came out and called him by name:
- Ganev? Congratulations, you have a girl!
- Come on now girl ..... Are you making fun of me? Do you know who I am? Do you know? I'm not a casual person! I will spoil you with only one phone. For this boy, for that boy, for those unrelated quotas it remains .... I will not leave things like that .....
At that moment the second midwife came out again and said:
- Ganev, you have a boy!
Our visibly stunned but still cocky asks:
"Well, how's the boy?" Did you say girl?
- Emmy, you have two. A boy and a girl.
Our apparently pleased with ourselves ....
- Well, that's the case in Bulgaria. Without raising a scandal and having no connections, nothing happens.
Short story by Ann Wood
Read 262 times
Written on 2019-12-12 at 08:39
Save as a bookmark (requires login)
Write a comment (requires login)
Send as email