Letters between husband and wife by Ann WoodA man went to a gurbet abroad. A month later he wrote a letter:
"Honey, this month I can't send you money. I'm sending you 100 kisses. Hiking."
His wife replies:
"Thanks, honey, for the 100 Kisses. Here's the expense report:
1. The dairyman rolls for two kisses a day for a bottle of milk.
2. The electrician came to straighten the fuses just after the seventh kiss.
3. The master comes every day for his 3 kisses.
4. The grocer's owner gives nothing for kissing, I have to give something else ...
5. My car is damaged. Repair - 15 kisses and more.
6. Other expenses.
Don't worry about me, I have 25 more kisses by the end of the month. Am I planning to spend the same month again for the next month?
Your beloved, Mimi.
Short story by Ann Wood
Read 180 times
Written on 2019-10-22 at 12:31
Save as a bookmark (requires login)
Write a comment (requires login)
Send as email