The Diary of a Soul Ragged by unknow writer traslated by Ann WoodThe worst thing in this world is to break your courage.
"What breaks the courage, Grandma?"
- Out of sorrow. Out of great grief.
"Isn't that why Auntie gets out of bed?"
"That's why." For nothing. He buried his children.
"Will he be all right?"
- No. Her grief is terrible.
"Is broken courage being fixed, Grandma?"
- It depends.
- From what?
- What kind of person are you, how heavy you are, and how much you can carry.
- How are you doing?
- With work.
- Only ?!
"It's not small." If you get up in the morning and do something, then you have found a reason to live.
"What can I do to keep my courage from breaking?"
- It works! You will not think about what and how it happened! You will think about what and how you can do it!
"Has your courage broken?"
- Yes, once.
- My mother-in-law - your grandmother Rada, said: "Bride, let's not roar! Let's get up and see what we can do!" And we became ...
"What if you don't have the strength to get up?"
"God forbid!" But if it happens, you will not give up! You get up and keep going!
Short story by Ann Wood
Read 288 times
Written on 2020-09-28 at 14:43
Save as a bookmark (requires login)
Write a comment (requires login)
Send as email (requires login)