90% of Politicians are giving the other 10% a bad name

The Right Honourable

Though I'm not sure I've had enough

I'll take my snout out of the trough

As I've been rumbled about my claim

I'll have to take some of the blame

By saying sorry and grovelling low

But not too far! as well you know

I'm not accountable for this mess

And in future will vote for more not less.

Poetry by Ropawil
Read 677 times
Written on 2009-05-19 at 10:32

dott Save as a bookmark (requires login)
dott Write a comment (requires login)
dott Send as email (requires login)
dott Print text